NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Executive Assistant (0.5FTE)
Do you pride yourself on being able to anticipate what people need before they ask for it? Are you extremely organised with great time management and people skills? Are you passionate about Maori and more specifically Rongowhakaata culture, and being part of an organisation that is committed to ensuring our people, our place and our histories are available for future generations? And, are you confident in following up with people to ensure actions are completed efficiently? Sounds like you? Well keep reading!
We are seeking a part-time Executive Assistant to work approximately 20 hours per week supporting the Rongowhakaata Iwi Trust Board and Trust Chairperson.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ previous experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Demonstrated excellence in both oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of tikanga and Te Reo Maori
- Proficient in using Microsoft 365
- Initiative and the ability to anticipate what is needed next
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Great organisation skills and time management – it is extremely important that you can produce accurate reports and minutes quickly and within specific timeframes
- An eye for detail, punctuation, and grammar
- Tertiary Qualification in business administration or similar related experience
- Whakapapa to Rongowhakaata iwi (desired not essential)
- Previous experience working for Iwi (desired not essential)
- Previous experience in policy analyst, legal and/or risk management (desired not essential)
This role plays an integral role in the efficiency of workflow within the organisation and the right candidate will be someone who works accurately and efficiently.
If this position sounds like you, or you would like to know more please apply online. Applications must be submitted online via seek.co.nz and will be managed on behalf of Rongowhakaata Iwi Trust by People Plus Limited. If you have any questions regarding the role please email email@example.com.